Textiles for hotels: features
For the activity of any hotel requires textiles with certain qualities. The list of such products includes the following products:
The work of hotels is associated with the provision of temporary housing for people of different social levels. The reputation of the hotel will be good only if the quality of its services will be at its best. The properties of the textile accessories used in the rooms largely influence the person’s impression of staying at the hotel.
Characteristics of quality textiles for hotels
Products of this kind must meet certain requirements. Textiles for hotels should be:
1. Durable and reliable: it will allow to use it for a long time. Such products are not torn at a tension and washing. They do not lose their shape during operation.
2. Pleasant to the touch: this quality applies to both bathrobes, towels, and bed linen.
3. Antiallergenic: such things do not cause allergies, which ensures the health and well-being of users.
4. Breathable: this quality allows the skin to "breathe." Proper air exchange between the human body and the environment provides the guest a comfortable sleep.
5. Moisture-absorbing: this property applies not only to towels, but also to bathrobes, bed linen, bedspreads and other products that come into contact with the skin. The ability of such things to remove excess moisture protects a person from freezing after he has sweated or washed.
Buyers of textiles for hotels pay great attention to its design. Such products may have different colors. As before, the bedding of the classic white color, as well as the milk, beige, soft yellow colors are in fashion.
Textile materials for hotels
Textile products for hotels are made of durable and durable fabrics. Among them, bamboo, cotton, microfiber. Bamboo fiber, wool, down-feather and anti-allergic siliconized material are used as fillers